Legacy Giving was started in 2008 and quickly became an irreplaceable part of our community engagement. Through it, we give back to our community by sponsoring quality fundraising and awareness events for local and national non-profit organizations.
We believe that your fundraiser should be both a technical success and an elevated experience.
Since its inception, Legacy Giving has donated more than $3,000,000 to various charities throughout the Metro Atlanta Area. These charities include:
- Children’s Hospitals
- Local Arts Organizations
- Medical Research
- Educational Institutions
- Animal Welfare Organizations
- And Many More!
Legacy Giving accommodates both For-Profit and Non-Profit sponsored charity events.
- At For-Profit charity events, over 7.5% of every dollar spent is directly donated to your charity of choice.
- At Non-Profit charity events, we do our best to balance the need to fund raise with the need to have a high-quality event. We do so by offering our services at a lower cost so that your fundraising event can be a spectacular success all around.
History Of Legacy Giving
Split into two parts, the Legacy Giving branch of our Legacy Program focuses on working with local charities, non-profit organizations, and faith organizations to promote or sponsor donation events. The Legacy Green branch focuses on implementing, building, and maintaining sustainable and eco-friendly practices and supporting local community efforts towards sustainability.
When you chose us as your caterer or full event producer, you directly help your local community thrive and become a better, greener place to live. It’s our way of thanking you for giving us the opportunity to create unforgettable events.
Feeding The Heroes
Specifically, we partnered with The Meal Bridge program & others to donate over 500 meals to local hospitals including:
- Emory University Hospitals
- Northside Gwinnett
- Piedmont Atlanta Hospital
- Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center
- The Shepherd Center
- Georgia Safety Promise – We’re In!
Our Team Goes Above and Beyond
- Participated in the Atlanta Aids Walk
- Sorted 7,800 lbs. of food and collected 250 lbs. of food for the Atlanta Community Food Bank
- Participated in the Hunger Walk/Run