AFFAIRS to REMEMBER is one of Atlanta’s most iconic brands – with strong passions for delicious food, unforgettable events, sustainable practices, and community involvement, our legacy lies in many years of satisfied clients. As one of the largest privately held catering and event production companies in the United States, our more than 40 years of service speak to our dedication to your special event.
Our doors opened in 1977 when Ron Lazarus and Scott Ardolino turned their passion for the culinary arts into Affairs to Remember Caterers. Their hard work and exceptional talent knew no bounds and Affairs to Remember Caterers outgrew just catering into the top-tier event production company AFFAIRS to REMEMBER is today. As we grew, we developed many close relationships within the Atlanta community.
We have always had a great care and concern for the environment and our impact on it. In 2009, AFFAIRS to REMEMBER became Atlanta’s first “Zero Waste Zones,” Caterer and since 2013, we have been a part of the prestigious Georgia Grown Executive Chef Program.
For the past two decades, we have been promoting buying locally sourced ingredients, using compostable containers, recycling waste, creating sustainable menus, and donating surplus food to the Atlanta Community Food Bank. Our goal is to divert as much waste away from landfills and towards recycling and reusing programs as possible.
We will continue to work towards more sustainable practices to support another 40+ years of making special events unforgettable and sustainable.
- ACE Award for “Best Caterer in the South.”
- Martha Stewart’s choice for Caterer of the Southeast Region
- Bon Appetit Magazine’s “Top Nine” wedding caterers.
- “Best Team Event of the Year” from the National Associate for Catering and Events (NACE)
- International Special Events Society’s “Lifetime Achievement Award”
- “Best Caterer in Atlanta,” by Creative Loafing
- “Best Caterer in Atlanta” Consumer’s Choice Award
- “Outstanding Community Service Award,” from the National Restaurant
- Association with the Georgia Restaurant Association
- Numerous Allie Awards including, “Best Off-Premise Catering.”