The Foundry was built in 1921 by Puritan Chemical Company. Now a renovated warehouse with Heart Pine beams, steel rafters and 12,000 square feet of space with skylights, it's perfect for weddings, corporate events and non-profit fundraisers. It's located just a few miles from the heart of Midtown and Downtown in the Westside Warehouse District of Atlanta.
Maximum capacity combined space: 1,200
Maximum capacity one largest space: 1,200
Maximum capacity seated dinner: 800
Maximum seated with line-of-sight: 800
Outdoor area available: Yes