A proud history...having a history has its advantages. At Affairs to Remember Caterers, nearly 40 years of service have produced a wealth of knowledge from which we draw daily. The possibilities are endless when this award-winning team, which has catered to the most discriminating of tastes, joins together to offer your guests an evening of grace and beauty.
- Affairs to Remember Caterers was the recipient of the highly coveted Achievement in Catering Excellence Award (ACE Award) for "Best Caterer in the South." This is a highly prestigious honor—only four caterers in the United States and one international caterer are recognized each year.
- Executive Chef Ahmad Nourzad participated in the prestigious "Georgia Grown Executive Chef" program in 2013, in effect making him a Georgia Grown ambassador promoting the organization's "buy local" tenet throughout the State of Georgia.
- We received the "Best Team Event of the Year" award from the National Association for Catering and Events (NACE).
- International Special Events Society's (ISES) "Lifetime Achievement Award"
- Voted "Best Caterer in Atlanta" by the readers of Creative Loafing (multiple citations)
- Eleven Allie Awards, to date
- Various other awards from the National Association of Catering Executives (NACE) and the International Special Events Society (NACE)
- Best Off-premise Event, Most Creative Food Presentation, Best Social Event, Best Fundraiser, Most Creatively Planned Menu
- "Martha's Choice...Southeast Region." - Martha Stewart Living Magazine
- "The best...unparalleled service...memorable fare!" - Bon Appetit Magazine
- "Best Caterer in Atlanta" - Consumers Choice Award (multiple years)
- Outstanding Community Service Award - National Restaurant Association in conjunction with the Georgia Restaurant Association
- The only caterer, domestic or international, to receive a coveted source listing by Letitia Baldridge in her acclaimed publication Legendary Brides.
- Voted "Best Caterer in Atlanta" by the Consumers' Choice Award.