A proud history...having a history has its advantages. At Affairs to Remember Caterers, 40 years of service have produced a wealth of knowledge from which we draw daily. The possibilities are endless when this award-winning team, which has catered to the most discriminating of tastes, joins together to offer your guests an evening of grace and beauty.
- Affairs to Remember Caterers was the recipient of the highly coveted Achievement in Catering Excellence Award (ACE Award) for "Best Caterer in the South." This is a highly prestigious honor—only four caterers in the United States and one international caterer are recognized each year.
- Executive Chef Ahmad Nourzad participated in the prestigious "Georgia Grown Executive Chef" program in 2013, in effect making him a Georgia Grown ambassador promoting the organization's "buy local" tenet throughout the State of Georgia.
- In an official proclamation, the Atlanta City Council declared November 11, 2014 as "Affairs to Remember Day" in recognition of the company's milestone of having diverted more than 1,000,000 pounds of recoverable materials away from Georgia landfills.
- We received the "Best Team Event of the Year" award from the National Association for Catering and Events (NACE).
- International Special Events Society's (ISES) "Lifetime Achievement Award"
- Voted "Best Caterer in Atlanta" by the readers of Creative Loafing (multiple citations)
- Thirteen Allie Awards, including "Best Off-Premise Catering"
- Various other awards from the National Association of Catering Executives (NACE) and the International Special Events Society (NACE)
- Best Off-premise Event, Most Creative Food Presentation, Best Social Event, Best Fundraiser, Most Creatively Planned Menu
- "Martha's Choice...Southeast Region." - Martha Stewart Living Magazine
- "The best...unparalleled service...memorable fare!" - Bon Appetit Magazine
- "Best Caterer in Atlanta" - Consumers Choice Award (multiple years)
- Outstanding Community Service Award - National Restaurant Association in conjunction with the Georgia Restaurant Association
- The only caterer, domestic or international, to receive a coveted source listing by Letitia Baldridge in her acclaimed publication Legendary Brides.