Wedding Day stories are regaled for generations, especially ones that include the Fox Theatre! The only thing that could possibly compare with the glow on your face when sharing your wedding story are the breathtaking photographs you show when sharing your cherished memories.
AFFAIRS at the FOX trusted partners Sandra and Greg, of Picture This! Photography, are as wonderful to work with as they are talented photographers.
Most wedding photographers have a standard shot list, and most couples definitely want those, but it’s the shots that you would have had no premonition to even ask for–which Sandra and Greg have an eye for–that will become some of your most shared and most cherished photographs.
The Fox Theatre offers a plethora of architectural features and accents to add to your unique story, ranging from the marquee on Peachtree Street to the elaborate housing of Might Mo’s organ pipe casings in the main auditorium, from the stained glass ceiling window in the Grand Salon to the colossal columns in the Egyptian Ballroom!
Here are a few of the must-have wedding day photos that you can only get at the Fox Theatre:
- Did you know that you can have ‘your names in lights’ on the Fox Theatre marquee on your wedding day?
- The “aisle walk” on the Terrace, in the Grand Salon or in the Egyptian Ballroom all make for spectacular photos!
- If you’re in the Egyptian Ballroom, shots of you and your guests made from the balcony are always striking.
- Exiting through the Arcade offers some stunning photo-ops.
- And of course, you’ll want at least a few food photos, especially if you’ve made Fox-exclusive selections!
Sandra and Greg will get to know you, will discover what’s important to your wedding day album, and we think they’re quite special and believe you will think so, too.